Although, I love my Maya wrap, I do find some days that having all the weight on one shoulder can be a bit uncomfortable. Hence, buying the Carry-Me sling. I carry my baby all the time when I am out and about and some of the time when I'm at home, so my wrap/sling gets a lot of use.
1. Easy to put on.
2. Lovely soft material (jersey).
3. Spreads weight very well over 2 shoulders.
4. Adjustable length using zips means that both my husband and I can use it.
Not so good:
1. You can't adjust the sling with your baby in it (unlike my Maya wrap).
2. The jersey material can get rather hot on very warm days.Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]